Friday, July 25, 2008

SP Questions!

So to make up for slacking on the questions for SP I'm doing all of them at once!

But first, I finished my blue tam and the green and black hat, although it's too small and will need to be frogged and re-knit, which is not great, but okay. it looks pretty cute. I should take a picture of the stipe pattern on top before frogging it.. it turned out better than I expected! =)
What is your favorite summertime drink??
Mmm.. Iced Tea, probably. But I do enjoy a nice cold soda =)

As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation/break/holiday?

Being able to watch as much Nickelodeon as I wanted.

What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?

I don't really know, I'm a new knitter and I don't have much of a stash, certainly not pretty specialty yarns, or enough to make anything big like a sweater or anything.

What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?

Again hard for me to answer.. I don't really know. I'd love to have some kind of organic cotton, some mohair for a scarf I want to make, and really just some quality yarns because most of mine are acrylic and acrylic blends (I do like the wool acrylic blend, though)

2) What yarn do you never want to be without?

The wool acrylic blend? I don't have any idea. I've not knitted with enough yarns to know.

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?

Italy was pretty great. =) Anywhere with a beach, really. But hopefully not too hot.

2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

I've never been to England, Ireland, or Scotland and I'd love to go there.


What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?

I like to knit sitting on the couch at home with the TV playing in the BG.

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?

A good movie or tv program and something cold to drink (or warm if the weather calls for it!)



P.S. I'm very excited about the package my SP said was coming in the mail! I hope it's here soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting those ;) it does give me a better idea what to shop for. hehehehehe

strange question to ask you.... would you like just one big package? or do you want me to spread the love ;)

your SP

Related Posts with Thumbnails