Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's hot!

It's hot outside!

I wanted to wait until I could post pictures to write another blog entry, but who knows when that will be. My laptop that was fixed before the Italy trip is dying again and my camera doesn't cooperate with the boyfriend's laptop, unless I install some software on it... which I might. Maybe. No promises. =P

I started Airy Scarf (Just a Rav. Link.. sorry no pics! =( )from Last Minute Knitted Gifts that I got from the Library last week. It's gorgeous! I got a wonderful Mohair Silk blend, Knit One Crochet Too Douceur et Soie in Pimento


I still haven't frogged Jordan's hat... I think I'm going to save that for this weekend. I might be going to the Dublin Irish Festival, and that's a good 2 or so hour drive, so I'll have some in car knitting. =)

The SP 12 question of the week:



What is your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?


I'd have to say something grilled, like a nice steak or marinated chicken breast. On the side, maybe some corn on the cob, cucumber salad, and a baked potato, maybe some grilled asparagus or something. To drink, a nice glass of iced tea. =)









Oh! One last bit of news! I signed up for the Ravelympics!! I signed up for the Afghan Marathon... It kicks off August 8th and you have to have the whatever it is done by August 24th! The hard part is... I can't knit around my boyfriend (Who I LIVE with) Because the afghan is for him... I don't know if i can get it finished in time or not! >.>


Still no SP package in the mail... maybe today! *fingers crossed* ;-)

TTFN



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails