Sunday, September 7, 2008

Skull Cable Hat

I finished knitting the 2nd hat so I could work out some pattern kinks. Here's the pattern for the Skull Cable Hat! (This is an adaptation of the Skull Cable by Adrian Bizilla at Hello Yarn).

This is a free pattern! I spent a few hours of my life putting it together so that you can knit it up, please don't sell any hats that you make from this pattern I'm not getting a profit and neither should you! That said I'd absolutely love to see your version of my hat and you're welcome to make it for friends and family (And charity, although I don't know if you'd want to donate a skull hat or not.. lol). So if you make it, please e-mail me at oakley DOT abigail AT gmail DOT com with the finished product or contact me on Ravelry, beautyisntperfect is my SN, or you could just leave a comment. =)


DSCF0219

DSCF0218


Please contact me if you find any errors, and if you have any problems or questions feel free to contact me! I'd be happy to help.


Pattern: Ravel it! Not on Ravelry? Find it here.

I'm leaving this chart here because it's larger than the one on the PDF file. =)

Chart:

skull chart

Note: Rows 22-25 you cable EVERY ROW. Also, Cable Right hold the stitch at the back, Cable Left hold it at the front.

YOU ONLY WORK THE CHART TO ROW 25! Ignore the unnumbered row (it would be #26 but it's not, so don't work it!)


Click for the full size. Right click and choose save as to save to your computer and print if desired.



Enjoy!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails