Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pictures! Yay!

So I took some pictures! I had to load them on to my laptop, then burn them onto a CD and then load them onto the boyfriend's lap top, but I got 'em! ^_^

Staircase Tam
:








Jordan's hat
:





I need to rip this back to before the 1st black stripe and then reknit it to add some length, because it's just not big enough.


Airy Scarf:



I went yarn shopping! I bought yarn for my SP it's sooo cute! I also bought sock yarn because I decided to not do an afghan for the Ravelympics, because I don't think I can get it done in time. The more I thought about it the less I thought I could do it. I'm also going to work on my Cabled Hobo Bag, for the WIP Wrestling, that I started a million years ago.


So that's about it for now since the internet connection is being screwy and I want to go in the other room and watch the Matrix 3 with my man!

TTFN

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails