Sunday, June 1, 2008

Shopping.. lots of it

I'm shopped out. I'm so tired of spending money! I bought pretty much everything I need, except maybe a pair of sandals.. oh and some face wash >.>

Pictures later, maybe. I bought an adorable skirt from Khol's along with a few shirts to go with it. I also got a pair of cream colored canvas flats and a pair of white and black DC tennis shoes, along with all the toiletry stuffs that I will need (Sunblock, body wash, shampoo and conditioner, etc).

Yesterday was a day of beauty with my mother, we got hair cuts, and I got my eyebrows waxed. Afterwards we bot got a pedicure, and at the end of the night we saw the Sex and the City movie, it ended up being pretty good! (Although I don't know if I was completely happy with the ending!)

In knitting news I got a few more inches of the Ribbed Lace Bolero done, it's knitting up quite nicely. =)

Off to do some studying for finals! Bleh.

TTFN

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails