Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bored!

I'm so bored at work! I should have brought my knitting or something... boo.

Anyway I taught myself how to do cables last night and I cast on a super cute Cabled Hobo Bag Pattern By Delicious Stitches. I'm pretty excited about it, I chose a nice teal color for it. But the yarn is all acrylic which I chose because I want to take this to the beach with me in June, and I could wash it if need be. Anyhow, I'm hoping it doesn't fight with me- it's not very stretchy.

I cast it on right before work and I was almost late because of it. My boyfriend commented on how I'm always knitting. The conversation went like this:

Him: "You're always knitting"

Me: "I'm not always knitting, in fact I don't have as much time as I'd like for it."

Him: "Fine, you're always knitting when you're around me. *pause* You're going to be late for work."

Me: "I know."

Him: "Knitting is like crack. Pretty soon you'll have to skip work so you can get your 'fix'."


Oh yes. I love my boyfriend (and knitting too.. haha)

I'll try and take some pictures, but I can't post them until I find my cord that links it to the computer.. hm..


TTFN

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails