Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello

I don't have much to say, I guess. I'm bored at work and creating this seemed like a good idea! =)
I started knitting a few weeks ago and it has now become my obsession! I spend much of my free time knitting. I purchased Kitting for Dummies on a whim and I've been working my way through it. So I'm still new and learning, but expect to see posts from me!

Currently I'm working on a 12X18 pillow case, but I unfortunately ran out of yarn and need to make a trip back to the store. I'm also working on just testers, trying out different stitch manipulations

I finished a hat, but the dimensions came out wrong because I tried to adjust for the yarn I was using. So instead of having an 18" circumference, it has a 20" circumference.

Hopefully I can post some pictures soon! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails