Saturday, April 3, 2010

The enemy is Red!

Remember that Honeybee Cardigan that I wanted to make out of my Mal sock? I started it a while ago and now I've finally gotten a half way decent photo of it! Why do you think Red is so difficult to photograph? I had to stand above it and take the picture, then crop out the mess (my room is never tidy) so it's a little on the small side, but I think I am making pretty good progress. Especially considering that I've been casting on new projects a lot! Some others have fallen to the way side (Like Brompton, the thought of the separate button bands on size 3 needles has me stalled, and I'm not even there yet!). Any how, here's the progress shot!

Photobucket

Off to work! People need to file glass claims, donchyaknow?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, it looks great so far! You have serious stamina with all the complicated patterns you knit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails