I've come to realize that I have great aspirations for my knitting (to those of you who know me-duh). I'm starting a pretty decent sized stash. Nearly everything in it has a plan. So, I'm going to share with you just how crazy I am.
Things I want to knit and have yarn for (Non ravelry links for all that are available):
1) Wicked, Main Line from Knit Picks
2) Little Birds, Palette from Knit Picks
3) A cowl with my Silky Flamme
4) Boyfriend Socks, Happy Feet
5) Jaywalker Socks, Hill Country Yarns Sweet Feet
6) A hat with my Silky Flamme (Maybe Foliage)
7) Wave Cowls, Alpaca with a Twist: Highlander
8) Tokyo, Jaggerspun Zephyr (Well I only have half of the yarn for this)
9) Some sort of market bag with the cotton I dyed
10) Fargyle Socks, Cascade Fixation
11) A pair of gloves/mittens (You know, the kind with the fingers and the top folds back), Noro Silk Garden Sock, which is a NEW and BEAUTIFUL addition
12) A special gift that shan't be shared
13) Liesel (no pattern yet)
14) My Relic-Purse
15) A hat and mitt set out of the Handspun from Cosy
Things that I am planning on knitting but don't have yarn for yet(Italics are the ones I have patterns for, although the free ones won't be italicized):
2) Ishbel (I just bought this, as it just came out. I think it will be a perfect match with the Malabrigo Lace I thought about buying yesterday and surely will, today)
3) Burnished Tunic
4) Another special gift that shan't be shared
5) Hey, Teach!
6) A shawl for my Grandmother for next Christmas
7) A Wedding Shawl for my cousin (maybe!)
8) A Harry Potter Scarf for my mom
Things I'm working on I'm not going to list because you can see them on the side bar. But there's quite a few of those too.
I'm also pondering a lace scarf of my own design, although I don't know why. I have 2 lace projects going and neither one is close to being finished. Hibernating more like it.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to swatch my Noro.