Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meh

My hand hurts from knitting because I'm A) Knitting bulky yarn on size 13 needles, and B)Knitting worsted yarn on size 4 needles, which hurts my hand more than option A.

Tomorrow is my gift exchange at work and I get to give my coworker the cowl I made her (the 'Cuttin' it close Cowl'). I hadn't blocked it yet so I did that tonight and it grew, which is good because it fit my neck, but I was afraid it would be too small on hers.

I should block before posting pictures/writing up my pattern/notes.

I also made a pan of chocolate and a pan of peanut butter fudge for her (peanut butter for her, chocolate for her husband, who is a goober).

I got up to the toe decreases on the sock last night. Today I cast on the 2nd fuzzy foot, and I've turned the heel already. I'm going to work on it some more because the BF is at a friend's house.

It's not looking good for the turquoise colored yarn in the Fuzzy feet. I may run out and have a mostly black slipper (The LYS is now out of the turquoise colored Lamb's Pride...).

Meh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails