Thursday, January 6, 2011

Scrappy Make-Up Bag

I made this following Anna's tutorial. It was so easy! Sewing is awesome! I made this in an hour and a half! EEE! I love the way it turned out. I may have forced my boyfriend to look at it several times telling him intelligent things like "You can put stuff in it!"

Inside of this one is some bronzing face powder, a bronzer stick, and some lip gloss for my step sister. I think she'll like it a lot.

I don't know why it looks all neony here. It's not neon, promise.
The bottom is great because it really does help it stand up! It also has a nice body to it from the batting (I used fusible fleece because it's what I have). It's made with some quilting cotton, although the polka dot fabric is corduroy which is why the fuzzies were sticking to it.

It's more like this!


I fully intend to make another one (Or 1,000,000).

Thanks for the great tutorial Anna!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails