Friday, August 15, 2008

FO

Sorry, no pics, but yesterday I knit up a hat for my younger brother. His birthday is tomorrow (He'll be 16, eek!). I modified a Skull Cable (nonravelry link) pattern I found on Ravelry. Some gray yarn and 6X6 ribbing and viola, a great boy hat. =) I fully intend on writing up the pattern and posting it within the next few days. I will also be able to post pictures within the next few days, as I will finally be spending some time with the boyfriend, which means laptop and a camera that works with it.

I am looking forward to spending time with the boyfriend. Being alone all week is what allowed me to finish a sock, my Ribbed Lace Bolero, knit Younger Brother's hat in a day, frog my OSU scarf and cast on August is for Jack all in one week. >.>

I also joined Hat Attack a competitive knitting thing and I'm pretty excited about it! I have to purchase the yarn. It's Therapi by the Southwest Trading Company. It's pretty but it'll be a little on the expensive side. I might try and substitute it for something comprable, I don't want anyone to be dissappointed with their hat!

SP 12 questions! (I've been slacking)

Have you ever entered your knitting (or anything else) in the fair? Would you ever consider it?
I haven't. I might consider it once I get a little better at it!

What Olympic event would best describe you knitting/knitting style?
Er... I'm not sure. I'm not even sure what this question is asking about... Maybe the All-Around Gymnastics since I try and do a little bit of everything?



It's Friday. I'm glad the weekend is here.

Oh, and look me up on Plurk if you're on! My username is BeautyIsntPerfect



TTFN

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails