Friday, July 18, 2008

Home, Home on the range!

I'm finally home!! After missing my flight on Monday I was in Rome until Wednesday morning. I got into Chicago around 4 PM and my lovely boyfriend drove 8 hours to pick me up and then we drove 8 hours home. Bleh.

But, I'm home and so glad to be here.
ar
Alright, so.. there are weekly questions for SP 12? I just read the e-mail from Yarn Yenta. Now that I'm home, I'll be able to be more involved with this!!

Question:

What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/
vacation?

Well I just went on vacation and I took an yarn for an Afghan with me. I really didn't get that much work done on it. But I got a circular needle and that was so great for the plan ride, not to mention I didn't need to put anything on the end of the needle because it stayed on the wire or whatever that connected them.

So really I think that any small project would be fine, but since I've not been knitting long, I think really that I'd stick to afghan squares, a hat, or maybe a wash cloth.



Hopefully I'll be getting back into my knitting in my spare time!

That's it for now!

TTFN

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails