Saturday, June 28, 2008

Baiardo

Hello!

Italy is great, the kids at camp drive me nuts, but the last day was yesterday so I don't have to worry about that until my camp next week!

Tomorrow I'm going to a little mountain village called Baiardo for a week, ACLE is paying accomodation and food so it's basically a free vacation in a beautiful town. =)

I booked my return flight and I'll be home July 15th. =) I'm excited and a little sad at the same time. I can't wait to see my boyfriend again, but I'll miss Italy.

In knitting news, I've been doing next to nothing because I simply haven't had time. I basically was working form about 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM or so. Camp was from 9-5 and we would get there early to set up and have a meeting to plan the next day afterwards. It didn't leave much free time, because I still had to do a lesson plan of my own when I got home.

That sounds pretty bad, but it was okay because I loved the tutors I worked with and our host family is amazing.

Back to knitting... I should have plenty of time for it next week, which is good since I brought like 7 skiens with me.. lol.

Anyhow, that's it for now.

Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails